Friday, May 16, 2008

Day Off

I did manage to get up all three mornings and run. I didn't have a song yesterday because my iPod battery ran out after the first mile. I ended up having to run to the gym's music. Ms. Spears's latest is perfectly acceptable running music.

Today is a rest day. Tomorrow is five miles. I'll likely do that outside if the weather is decent. Spending that much time on a treadmill goes really slowly. It's better if I just run in one direction for half of it, then spend the second (more grueling) half working on getting home.

Today is also a day "off" in that I'm working from home. Which is good, since I haven't done laundry all week. Audrey doesn't mind if I work in my pajamas, but I think my coworkers would frown on it at the office.

Some friends and I went to see Eddie Izzard last night. Laughed quite a bit and had lots of fun. We didn't get home until almost one though, so I was extra glad I didn't have to get up to run this morning. "Sleeping in" till eight, how decadent!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is going on with the running and your life in general? Adoring fans are dying to know!!!

chellebird said...

Sorry! I've been in a rut. It's too gray and cold and blah in Chicago lately. I'll put up a new one today!